Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

I would like to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday today!  My dad has been with me ever since I was little. He may not be related to me by blood but he might as well be because he stuck around and raised me and gave me everything I needed. We may not be that close recently but I hope one day that me moving out and different things can get put in the past so that we can move on. I love my dad, no matter what. I hope he knows that and has no doubts. Here is a collage of pictures in celebration!

This is  my dad and my mom. I took this picture when I was 4 years old!
This is all of us at Kinzua damn.
This is me and dad at Kinzua damn.
This is my family on my 16th birthday!
This is me and my dad a couple years ago!
 
Happy Birthday!

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment