Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Bet You Didn't Know-Day 1

I have decided to start a 7 day series of posts of things I bet you didn't know about me. I thought this would be a fun way for any readers to get to know me better! Welcome to day númbero

Day One: I bet you didn't know that I have a new Tiny Zoo Friends obsession! Tiny Zoo is a popular new game that runs through Facebook, and any devices that can download apps, where you have your own little zoo. It is kind of like Farmville except, better! If you haven't played it already, you should definitely try it out. If you do, make sure to type in my I.D. as your recruiter.
My I.D. is: bribri121407
I used to be obsessed with The Sims 3 but not really so much anymore thanks to Tiny Zoo! Haha
Tune in tomorrow so see what day two will tell!

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I think I might steal it if you don't mind, lol. I am a new follower of your blog and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you will share. As a new blogger, I would really appreciate it if you check out my blog and follow me, too!
    http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is perfectly okay if you use my idea! I'm glad I could inspire something for your blog! I definitely will be coming to check out your blog too!

      Delete