Friday, April 20, 2012

I Bet You Didn't Know-Day 3

Welcome to day 3 out of 7 of the "I bet you didn't know" series!

I bet you didn't know, that I have 1,801 books in my room at this very moment! Yes, you read right, one thousand, eight hundred, and one books! I really, REALLY, love, LOVE books! Obviously! If you are wondering what type of books I own, I have children's books, to teen books, to adult books. I have the full spectrum. So if you ever need a book, I'm like the private library! (haha) I love being the person that can help someone out if they need a book for some research or for enjoyment. Whether you need a book about weather patterns, dinosaurs, or a book to make you laugh, I have it all and I love sharing with friends and family!
I have been told that I learned to read at a very early age which is probably why I love reading and books so much. My favorite part about having my collection is the fact that I can recommend books to anyone looking for a specific kind of book. For example, if you want a "tear-jerker", read the Kissed by an Angel series by Elizabeth Chandler. If you want a "raunchy" kind of story, read anything by Ellen Hopkins! (She is my favorite author of all time! Right beside Shel Silverstein, of course!) And if you want something more on the religious side of things, (besides the Bible!) read "Life Death Hereafter", it interprets the Bible about what will happen after we pass on.

By the way, no, I am not a hoarder! I am a very clean person that REALLY loves books! (haha)

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment