Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Bet You Didn't Know-Day 5

So I thought it would be fun to give some little facts about my birth!
I bet you didn't know, I was born on October 29th, 1993 at 5:36 in the evening. I was born at Hamot Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania with a weight of 8.5 ounces and a length of 20 inches. I was born on a friday with brown hair and dark blue eyes. (My hair is light brown and I now have green eyes!) I was born Briana Leigh Atwell but I am really known as, Briana Leigh Dobruk. Apparently I was close to being named Brandi or if I was a boy (which the doctors thought I was) I was going to be named, Gavin. My first day home was on Halloween day (no trick or treating for me yet!). My home then is actually my home again now. It says in my baby book that I loved to cuddle with "Grandpa K" a.k.a. Papa! My first words were, "Mama" "Baba" and "dog".
There you have it! Some cool facts from when I was just a wee little tot!
And here's my picture of when I was 1!

And 2...

And 3...

And 4...

And 5...

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment