Thursday, April 5, 2012

Finding Nemo (Not talking about the movie!)

In case this looks familiar, I posted this on my old blog and I felt like posting it on this one because I think everyone and anyone needs to know about Nemo, my precious baby kitty (haha)!

 I know the title says that I won't be talk about the movie Finding Nemo, but I do have to say, the movie is part of this story. BUT it is not the main part! The part it has in this story is the fact that, Finding Nemo (the movie) is my FAVORITE movie of all time! But 3 years ago, Finding Nemo became more than just a movie to me. It became, finding Nemo! (the lower case f in finding is important!) An unbreakable bond started 3 years ago, and it still procedes today. The story of "finding Nemo" starts here: On a summer day in 2008, my grandma had found a bunch of new born kittens and their mommy under her porch! They were so cute and not even able to open their eyes yet! A couple weeks later, the mommy cat started taking her babies away to the woods behind my grandmas house and I thought she took them all away! But then my dad told me there was still 1 little kitten left under the porch and if I wanted him, I better get him before she did! So I tucked my fear of spiders and spider webs in the back of my mind and crawled under that porch to get that tiny little kitten! I snatched him up and held him and snuggled him until he stopped crying out for his momma. Once he fell asleep in my arms, I then started to think of names I could name the little guy. At first I thought, Casper was a good name. But then I thought of THE name I would name that cute little ball of fur! NEMO! I named him Nemo! Finding Nemo that summer made it one of the best summers I ever had. Now a days, Nemo and I will cuddle up on the couch and watch the movie, Finding Nemo together and on a random note, sometimes we even have meow-wars. (Don't ask!) So, that was the story of how I got to experience finding Nemo! Not the movie!

Here are some pictures of Nemo and me!
He loves kisses from his human mommy!
 ~Bri

1 comment: