Monday, April 30, 2012

From Baptisms to Goats to TV-Computer

Yesterday, was a busy day! First, Sebastian and I went to our friend Jeannine's baptism. I would just like to say congratulations and it was absolutely wonderful to watch and be a part of! I am so proud of her!

Then we went to my cousin Trina's house where we played with goats, kitties and doggies. The pictures will show you our adventure.
This is Jazzy, the little wiener dog, playing with a barn cat.
Sebastian holding out Jazzy for the camera. So cute!
Sebastian playing with the goats and Jemma, the huge goat guarding dog.
Jemma acts vicious but she's so loving!
We thought it was funny that the goats liked to stay in  a huddle but when Sebastian walked through them, it was like parting a crowd! But then they formed into their huddle again!
We like goats! Well, animals in general!
Sebastian playing with Jazzy inside.

Once we were home again, Sebastian decided that he was going to make the TV into a huge computer screen! He bought a wireless mouse and keyboard and the appropriate wire and now I can play Sims or write this blog from the TV! Yay! I thought that was a pretty good idea. I never would have thought of it!

It was sad that for once he had a day off and it went by so quickly but I guess that's what happens when your having fun!




~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment