Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Day of Trout!

Yesterday was the first time I went out and did anything for the first day of trout. I went with Sebastian, his dad, Sarah (his sister), Sebastian's uncle and Sebastian's aunt. I had a lot of fun even though I couldn't actually fish (because you need ID to get a fishing license! Ha!). I stilled loved walking the creek and getting to see awesome waterfalls and I really had fun building a rock hut with Sarah. I hope when I do get a fishing license, that I can go there again and fish for real.

This is everyone checking out the water for fish under the bridge.

Everyone has there fishing gear now!

Since I couldn't fish, I found an island of rocks in the middle of the creek to sit on!

Isn't it amazing how Sebastian and the sucker fish have the same lips?!

Sebastian and Sarah!

The big waterfall!

Sebastian's dad, Sebastian, Sarah and I standing on the big waterfall.

Sarah and I in our rock hut!

That's our front door!


So, it was an Awesome day and I can't wait to do it again!

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog from Above Rubies Studio. Here's my blog in case you want to follow back:
    deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com
    gonna go "lurk" now :)

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete