Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

7:30 A.M. Woke up. Gave the cats their Easter present (soft food). Started preparing for Easter breakfast with Sebastian, Mom, Dad, Nyke, Grandma, and Papa.

9:30 A.M. Parents arrived. Grandma and Papa already came downstairs. Sebastian cooked the bacon while I cooked the eggs. Waffles were already done. Once breakfast was completely cooked, we all gathered around the table (the table in my place FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!) and had a wonderful time together. It was awesome to finally share a part of my new life with my mom and dad.

My mommy even gave me a turtle marsh-mellow thingy! Yay! Once again, SHE GOT ME A TURTLE ONE! IT'S SO CUTE!


11 A.M. We all went upstairs to find Easter eggs (with money in them, thanks Grandma!) and open some Easter gifts! I received rain boots and laminating sheets for my laminator! YES! Sebastian received a "multi-cooker" because he wished for a fryer and this thing fries and more!









12:30 P.M. Left to go to Sebastian's dads house in Jamestown, N.Y.

3:00 P.M. Left Sebastian's dads house to go to Grandma Darlene's house for Easter dinner.

4:00 P.M Arrived at Grandma Darlene's and had a HUGE dinner in which I supplied the deviled eggs, cheesecake and no-bake cookies. I am still full!



6:00 P.M. Left Grandma Darlene's to go to Sebastian's moms house.

We finally arrived home around 8:30. Today was such a great Easter, one of the best I've ever had. We must not forget why we have this holiday in the first place though. Jesus died for us. And this day is to celebrate his rising and the eternal life we shall have through the glory of God. I am blessed to have a family like I do. I am extremely greatful for them, really I am. Because even though we have our problems sometimes, we always come together and make great memories. With these pictures, I hope to remember our memories forever. These pictures capture "real" moments. "Real" moments I want to look back and smile upon.

Happy Easter!

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment