Monday, February 27, 2012

Confusion

Last night I was rummaging through a box of old papers and things. I found a lot of random stuff that I forgot about and laughed at. For example I found some papers from when I was in kindergarten and first grade, and the random things I wrote just made me laugh! I also found some poems and stories that I have written across my 18 years and thought it would be cool if I shared some instead of keeping them all to myself. This poem that you are about to read is one of favorites that I wrote, I think, in 8th or 9th grade. It's kind of silly but also kind of true....

Titled: Confusion

Tornadoes are natures destroying
Funnel. They are windy and
Out of control. Though they
Are nature, sometimes
They're in my mind.
Like when big
Words be-
wilder
Me
.


-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment