Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Today is a gift..."

"Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."
I'm sure we have all heard that quote before, but sometimes we need to be reminded of it. Today I am just feeling extremely grateful and happy to be healthy and alive. Many days I know I take it for granted. But I want that quote to remind me of how precious life is and that everyday God gives us is a gift indeed.
Today I am thankful for my handsome, Sebastian. I am also thankful for my loving family. And I am very thankful for the situation I am in right now and where I am at in my life.

I am also thankful of Sebastian's new obsession, The Hunger Games, because I could never get him to read anything before, and now he's reading like a champ!

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bri, that is awesome that your brother is reading the hunger games. My sister got me reading the twilight series and it was good. Now i am reading fable haven series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry Bri. I did not know that Sebastion is your boyfriend.

      Delete