Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Running is...

Mark Will-Weber once said, "Running is real and relatively simple…but it ain't easy." Boy, was he right! I decided to go for a walk/run today and realized how much I need to get back into shape! So, I have decided to start with the walk/run challenge where I will walk for 3 minutes, then run for 2 and repeat for about 30 minutes every couple days. Then eventually, I will be able to run longer and walk less. AND THEN, hopefully I will be able to just run. But I must not get ahead of myself too quickly, otherwise I might get discouraged and quit. I have a tendency to do that. Maybe blogging about it, might help me stick to it better? I think on the days that I don't run, I will make myself play 30 minutes of Just Dance 3! LOL!

I definitely need some hope right now!

~Bri

2 comments:

  1. walk for 20minutes each day and get your family involed. Take the time to enjoy your walk and i walk and ride my bike for 10-20 minutes each day. For seminary i walk up to high school and then after i had my walk i feel good about my self, it helps me get through the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice! I think I will do that!

      Delete