Friday, February 24, 2012

Top 5 Things That Fill Me With Happiness

(not in any specific order)

1. My wonderful cats, Nemo & Nibbles. Every time I look at them I can't help but smile because they are such wonderful creatures. They look at me with their big eyes and I know that they need and love me. They do silly things to make me laugh and they sometimes can be a helping hand when I'm feeling blue. I love them so much!
Nemo & Nibbles
2. Sebastian, of course! He is absolutely wonderful and so amazing that I can't even describe the complete happiness he brings me in words. I believe the thing that makes me the most happy when I am with him (besides the fact that he loves me so much!), is the fact that we can talk about anything. I love knowing that when ever I have a problem or he has a  problem that we can go to each other. And after talking to him about whatever, I usually feel so happy by just knowing that we can share our concerns or wonders.
Our love in chocolate form :)
He sits on me when times are hard... lol

3. Making my family proud. I feel the most happy when I do something that makes my family proud of me such as, graduating high school or offering to lend a hand. I know that my family is proud of me by being the person who I am today and that fills me with utmost happiness.
My irreplaceable family :) The only people missing are my Grammy and Paapa, but I know I will see them again one day.


4. God's Love. Knowing God loves and forgives so much, fills me with happiness and complete joy. Because of His love for us, His creations, we will one day get to live for eternity with our loved ones. Because of His love, we will one day get to live without sickness, without fear, and without any of these earthly bothers we have now. Because of His love we will one day live in peace and harmony. And for that, I am eternally happy and grateful.


5. The beauty of nature. When I am hiking in the woods or taking a walk, whether it be alone or with a friend, I am always taken aback by the beautiful of the world outside that most people only pass by. I am filled with happiness when I look at the beauty of the tall trees and when I see the forest animals scurrying along. Nature brings me happiness because of the peace and serenity I feel when being in it.
Me in the woods behind my grandparent's house.


"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." -Frederick Keonig

~Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment