Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Show the love! It's Valentine's Day! I believe people should show their love year round but I think Valentine's Day should be a day where you put a little extra umph into something special for your loved ones. I remember so many loving and happy times I had with my family when I was young. I decided to share some photo's of when my brother and I were younger that displayed some love, since today is of course, Valentine's Day!

Me & my mommy :) I think I was 4 in that picture.
Nyke's 1st birthday party! He's covering his face with a panda plate but other than that, it's a nice family pic!
I was 8 and reading to Nyke one of my favorite books! A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein.
Mom and Nyke on his first day of Kindergarten!
Nyke and our friend Paige hugging :)

Sebastian and I decided to share our 2012 Valentine's Day together starting at Midnight. In a timeline of pictures, here is what our Valentine's celebration consisted of!
He came home to this surprise! (He has been wanting apple butter so that's why there's a jar sitting there! lol)
He bought the most beautiful card! (And wrote the cutest message!)
Then we had an intense balloon fight with the balloon's you saw earlier!
Finally, we played a game of Sorry and I kicked his butt! :)

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have found your Valentine!

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment