Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Monopoly Game, A Ditch & A Lobster

As you know Monopoly is one of the most famous games in the entire world and I am sure every person has played it or (or tried to!) at least once in their lives. Recently, Sebastian and I started a Monopoly game using the Disney themed version where you can buy things like Bubbles Treasure Chest (from Finding Nemo) and Andy's Room (from Toy Story). We love using the Disney themed version versus the regular one because anything that references the movie, Finding Nemo, is AWESOME! But anyways... Sebastian and I started this game of Monopoly on Wednesday night (2-8-12) and it finally ended last night at 12:19 am (2-11-12)! Yes, this game took us 3 days and 19 minutes to complete! Obviously, we didn't play all day for all 3 days but we played till Sebastian had to go to work and we played when he came back from work. Sebastian was the winner but obviously I was still a pretty tough competitor. During the middle of the game is actually got boring because we had our properties all built up to hotels and the bank went bankrupt and was out of money and both of us were rich! Eventually, the game caught up to me and my empire fell but it was still an awesome game and I can't wait to play again!
Handin' me money! (Not a lot, but still...)



The 500 bill is the highest bill in the Disney version. Go me!
He's so tired from earning all the money! HA!
Moving on...
This morning we had a little bit of a scare when we were driving on Whales Road. It was snowing and it didn't seem that slippery but we ended up in a ditch! This was the first time I was ever in a ditch! I didn't freak out though like I would have thought. Luckily, there was a man with a truck that was driving past us at the time and saw what happened. He pulled us out and we decided that we were going to go back home and that we had enough snowy scares for the day! But I believe that God was watching over us and provided us that man with the truck. Praise God that no one got hurt! The car only got a couple scratches too! No dents or real damage! So we came home and had some lunch. Sebastian made me an African Lobster Tail (I never had African Lobster before) and I never really want to have it again. I prefer just the regular American kind I guess because that African lobster was weird tasting and was just not good (lol).
The African Lobster with butter...
So, the moral of the story is, don't drive on Whales road while it's snowing and never eat African Lobster!


Here are some cute pictures I took of my babies within the past couple days:
My Sweet Kitty :)
My Little Sweet Kitty :)
My Little Sweet Kitty again :)


Psalms 111:5
He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.

~Bri

1 comment: