Saturday, March 3, 2012

My 3rd Day of March in the Year 2012

Achievements of the day:
  • My cousin, Haley, had a great time coming over.
  • Washed the dishes.
  • Did the laundry.
  • Tested out the new Tide Pod things and found that they really do work! Yay!
  • Earned over 1,200,000 points on Bejeweled in Butterfly mode & saved 234 butterflies.
  • Remembered to put mandarin oranges in my salad for lunch!

Failures of the day:
  • Didn't sweep any of the floors.
  • Forgot to wash the socks I left half-way under the couch. (I was known for that when I lived at home, huh Mom?!) haha
6 Achievements
- 2 Failures
= A PRETTY SUCCESSFUL DAY! :)


On a random note, I forgot to post these pictures a while ago but here are some pictures of me and Nibbles. Nibbles was in the hood part of the hoodie that I was wearing and she absolutely loved it! I walked around for at least 15 minutes with her in there! She looked so cute!

By the way, Happy March already! Where has all the time gone?

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. That is good. Yesterday me and my mom cleaned the house even the home computer. We sit and giggle with each other. Come to August for school me and mom have decided to do half the time at high school and the other time at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great that you and your mom spent time together! Good luck with school!

      Delete