Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun at the Park

Yesterday, Sebastian, Nyke, Grandma, Papa and I went to Gravel Pit park to meet my mom for lunch. (She works directly across from it.) Even though Sebastian and I are 18 years young, we still love playing in parks and such! Here are some pictures that are rather interesting:




We like the teeter totter (lol)

Like I said, these pictures are interesting!

We love that turtle.


He was just jumping off the the turtle!

He's flying!

Personally, I LOVE this pic. It looks the turtle is going to eat me!
It's obvious we had a lot of fun!

By the way for anyone that read my post titled, Dear Backyard, here is a picture of me and Geshla playing in the snow together!(I couldn't find one of when we played in the leaves. At least I have it on home video though!)


Am I cute or what?! haha
 -Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment