Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Walk

Yesterday was such a nice day to go for a walk, so that's exactly what I did. It was so peaceful and quiet. I love the fact that I get to live in the country. I wouldn't trade it for anything. ANYTHING. You couldn't pay me enough to live in the city because that rustle and bustle is just not for me.

This is where my walk begins. I love the open land and all the fresh country air. It is so peaceful to walk on that road and not have a car pass by the whole time.


This is the Caterpillar I found on the road. He was so cute, I had to take his picture. He is such a little guy in this big, big world; I actually prayed that he would be okay and turn into a moth just as he is supposed to. (Even though moths scare me, haha)



These horses are enjoying the nice, sunny day like I am!


And this picture shows the travel I take in order to get back home.


"This land was made for you and me!" (Sorry, I had to get a little patriotic on you!)
Anyways, next week it is supposed to get into the 70s! Woohoo! I'll be walking like crazy!

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment