Friday, March 9, 2012

Today Was a Good Day

I am ending today feeling very accomplished. In the time frame of today (March 9th) I have managed to make a breakfast pizza for lunch (homemade), score a job from Giant Eagle, go grocery shopping, and peel, slice, dice, and chop veggies and meat to be stored in the freezer(something in which I have been meaning to do).

I was completely surprised that I got the job at Giant Eagle because that was my first interview and they decided to hire me on the spot! I like to think that it's because I am so charming but I really think they decided to hire me because they really need people for the new Giant Eagle they are building and I asked to work in the prepared food section. Either way it's still awesome! I don't know when I will start working but I do know that I am excited to start!

I am also happy about today because my table now looks like the most healthiest table ever. Well, besides the Frosted Flakes and Apple Jacks (haha).



Yep, today was a winner. I believe I am blessed.

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment