Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm a Phoenix!

I talked to my college counselor today and I found out that I am officially a college student now! Yay! All my papers when through and such so I am officially a "Phoenix"! You've seen the commercials haven't you?

I guess before I was accepted to the university but now that my FASA papers were accepted, I am actually allowed to go to their college. I don't know how much I will end up having to pay or not yet but I am very excited to find out!
Speaking of paying for college and all that though, Sebastian found out yesterday he will only have to pay $2,000 for his first year in college! Once he fills out some more papers though, he may only have to pay $1,000 because since he works at Mercyhurst, they should pay 50% of his tuition cost! Yay for him! He's so excited and I'm so proud of him!

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment