Monday, June 4, 2012

Being a Person Day 4

4 days into my "being a person" days and I have officially become a Giant Eagle employee and did half of my paperwork for college! SO much paperwork I had to fill out today and SO much electronic signing! I never knew how much information a person needed to have/know until today. I thought it was cool though that because of technology developing and all that I just filled out everything I needed online and just "signed" all the papers with just clicks of buttons. What will this world think of next? I'm scared.
But anyway, when I finished filling out stuff for GE and saw that they "officially welcomed" me to their team and that I had my own employee ID number, I started freaking out and jumping up and down. Because you know, it is my FIRST employee ID number! Yay!
Tomorrow is also a day of many first! I will be getting a state ID, possibly a permit, and definitely my own bank account! SO EXCITED! I'm also excited and very happy for Sebastian because he found a landscaping job since Mercyhurst is out for the summer! We are becoming two working/college bound 18 year old's! And we aren't doing too bad if I do say so myself! ;) 

Wish me luck tomorrow and Wednesday!

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment