Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Boom Chicka Boom Boom!

OMG! I AM SUPER EXCITED! I have orientation at Giant Eagle at 4 today and I have officially become a student at the University of Phoenix online! Eeeeeeek! I start college June 25th! For anyone who is wondering, I will be going for an arts degree with a concentration in communication. I want to become a journalist or an editor when I'm "all grown up". By the way, I officially got a PA identification card today and that really does make me feel like a real person now! AND I got to use it like 30 minutes after I received it by going to PNC and getting my own bank account! YAY! AND because I work at Giant Eagle, I received an "upgraded" account that has higher interest rates and all sorts of cool stuff that a regular account doesn't have! OH YEAH!

So, all in all, life is going good today!

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment