Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy as a Bee!

I officially have a schedule to work at Giant Eagle now! But, I need to make sure when I go in on Sunday, that I wrote it down right because if I did, I'll be working 44 hours next week! (Definitely not complaining!) I am surprised! I guess it was more hours than what I was expecting but I am glad that they want to give so many! Like I said though, I'm going to double check because it just seems like with all the 300 new people they are hiring, that they wouldn't really need me that much but who knows!? I will definitely be very busy this upcoming week and I am so looking forward to finally making some money!

Basically, I am just so excited that my life is finally getting straightened out and I can finally share some responsibilities. Even though Sebastian makes enough to support us, I always felt bad not being able to help financially. I mean, sure I cleaned and took care of everything else while he worked but it still felt unfair somehow (even though he would never think it was). It's all finally coming together perfectly. :)

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment