Wednesday, June 20, 2012

99 Confessions

I have seen this new "99 Confessions" thing floating around Facebook lately, so I thought I'd might as well be apart of it too. I might learn things about myself, (lol), I don't even know what all of the questions are yet! Well, here we go...

1. Last hug: at Giant Eagle with Sebastian (he picked me up from work)!
2. Last phone call: also Sebastian, telling me he was there at GE
3. Last text message: from my mom, electronically hugging me (lol)
4. Last song you heard: "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw
5. Last time you cried: weeks ago? Why would anyone want to think about when they cry? lol

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yeah
7. Been cheated on: no, not to my knowledge
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: naw
9. Lost someone special: sadly
10. Been depressed: no, I'm pretty much smiley all the time :-P
11. Pulled all-nighter: yepps

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green
13: Blue
14: Purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: YESH!
16. Fallen out of love: Nope, still in love
17. Laughed until you cried: of course!
18. Met someone who changed you: naw
19. Found out who your true friends were: yeah
20. Found out someone was talking about you: no
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: uhhh, Sebastian obviously lol

YOUR LIFE.
22.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: ALL
23. How many kids do you want: 2-3
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, 2 cats, 3 turtles, 1 hamster, 4 mice with lots of babies, and some fish
25. Do you want to change your name: NO! already been there, done that (haha)
26. What did you do for your last Birthday: Had a bonfire!
27. What time did you wake up today: 5 AM, to get ready for work
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: sawing logs, zzzz....
29. Name something you cannot wait for: Mine & Sebastian's grad party!
30. Last time you saw your mother: Yesterday :)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: nothing, I love my life
32. What are you listening to right now: the water running in and out of the filter in the turtles' tank
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: YES!
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: nobody
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook
36. Whats your real name: Briana Leigh Dobruk
37. Nicknames: Bri, Banana
38. Relationship Status: In a Relationship
40. Male or female: female
44. Write w/e you want here: I LOVE THE BOY WITH THE BREAD! (AKA Peeta from The Hunger Games)
45. Long or short: medium
46. Height: 5'5'
47. Do you have a crush on someone: just my boyfriend ;)
48. What do you like about yourself: my personality
49. Piercings: just ears
50. Tattoos: none
51. Righty or lefty: righty!

FIRSTS:
53. First piercing: ears, October 2007
54. First best friend: eh, I don't remember
55. First sport you joined: I did gymnastics for a couple years.
56. First vacation: Coco beach, FL, I think

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: nothing
61. I'm about to: watch Futurama
62. Listening to: turtles tank again
63. Waiting for: the air to get De-humidified

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids: YESH!
65. Get married: YESH!
66. Career: journalist or editor


WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: kisses
69. Shorter or taller: taller definitely!
70. Older or Younger: same age
71. Romantic or spontaneous: romantically spontaneous
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: NO, EW!
77. Stole something for someone: no, I am a law abiding citizen (teehee)
78. Lost glasses/contacts: nope, i need my glass all the time
79. Hurt yourself: not on purpose
80. Broken someone's heart: yeah...
82. Been arrested: heck no!
83. Turned someone down: yeah...
84. Cried when someone died: OF COURSE! DUH!
85. fallen for a friend: yeah, Sebastian is/was my best friend ever!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: YEPPERS
87. Miracles: definitely
88. Love at first sight: yes
89. Heaven: yes
90. Santa Clause: no but i want to lol
91. Kiss on the first date: sure
92. Angels: YES

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: Yeah, teehee, but they knew about it
95. Did you sing today: yeah, everyday
96. First person in your contacts: Anna Z
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 10 years, so I could be with Grammy and Paapa again <3
98. One person you still care about: I care about everyone.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope, I'm falling face first (haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment