Friday, September 28, 2012

New (Used) Car!

Since our ever so lovely '98 Plymoth Breeze will not get to pass inspection this November (due to rust, damage and just being plain old) and the fact that the PT Cruiser still only leaves us with one car, we just finalized the plans for a new (used) one! It is a Dodge Intrepid. And for being a 2000, it's in pretty darn good shape, has a lot of miles still left for it to run, and came at a great price!

 
 
The car will be driven off the lot on Monday and hopefully, I will pass my drivers test this upcoming Wednesday. Then we will have two cars for the both of us and I will finally be a complete adult that has a job and can drive! (Fingers crossed for next Wednesday!) If I don't pass though I will just reschedule as soon as possible, no biggie.
 
And then maybe one day, (if Sebastian ever finds time) him and my dad will work on the Lincoln MarkVIII that is sitting at my Grandma D's house just waiting (and wishing!) to be repaired and we will have 3 cars! Hmmm, the possibilities!?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. we love u guys and we are so proud you the both of you guys me and Laurie will pray for you to pass wednesday

    ReplyDelete