Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall is here!

Fall is here! Hooray! Hoorah! Yippee! As you probably can tell, I really love Fall! It is my favorite season of all.
As you can see, the leaves are starting to change and starting to fall already:



I love how this tree has patches of changing leaves. It's so pretty.

I find so much symbolism in Fall. I just love how everything is getting ready for Winter and starting to fall asleep. I find hope in that. I find hope in the fact that they will wake up next Spring and it will be a whole new year with new adventures and new things to see. I believe that it goes to show that sleeping or dying isn't the end. It's only a waiting period for a new day, a new beginning. Fall makes me believe that there is more life than just this. Fall makes me have hope. Hope is what gives me strength to go through hard and difficult times. Hope is what relaxes me when there is nothing else left I can do. I think if I ever lost hope, I would end up lost and I wouldn't know where to go next. Hope fuels me to keep on going. I think hope is what makes me such a happy person.

-Bri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment