Monday, October 8, 2012

Vroom Vroom!

Life just keeps moving on! Taking you places and changing lanes on you! I can also do that too now that I got my driver's lisence last Wednesday! I passed it on the first try!!!! (I passed my permit test on the first try too so I was hoping it would turn out the same!) I think the guy who did the test with me was really impressed and passed me mostly because I did my parrallel parking PERFECTLY. I never parked so well before and I am quite impressed by myself. So now that I can drive I feel like a real adult. I have a job, an apartment, a boyfriend I've been with for almost 5 years now and a driver's lisence with a car! LIFE IS SMASHINGLY GOOD! (Oh yeah, and I love my college classes too!)

My birthday is coming up on the 29th of this month. I will be 19! It seemed like it took forever to get to 18 years of age but to think that I will be 19 in a matter of weeks is crazy! Also, on the 10th of October is my Grandpa Buddy's birthday (my dad's dad) and he will be...umm... maybe he won't want that online! But I'm sure he will be thinking of it as just another day. October 10th is a special day for another reason because on that day, one year ago, Sebastian and I embarked on our "living on our own" journey. Can you believe it?! We will have lived together for a whole year! And since we obviously plan to be together forever, we have also set a wedding date. Yep, that's right! But don't worry, it's not for a couple of years, we will be going on 21 by then. June 14th, 2014 is when we decided we will "tie the knot". If my grandma and papa are still living at this current address by then, we would like to have a ceremony outside. No, I will not be wearing a white wedding dress but I do plan on having lots of food and a DJ because that's the most important part anyway!

All in all life is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment