Thursday, May 24, 2012

Turtle Party!

Today, Sebastian and I decided to take our yellow-belly slider turtle, Max, and our baby snapping turtle, Franklin, outside to play! (And if you are wondering, yes, we did name Franklin after the old kids show Franklin! haha) They seemed like they had fun and I know we had fun just watching them walk around in the grass. We even provided a pan of water in which we camouflaged in the sand to make it look like a natural pond for them!

This is Max!
Max again!
This is Franklin!
I miss that old show! "Hey it's Franklin! Comin' over to play!"
Yesterday, Sebastian and I decided we wanted to have lunch in the middle of Lake Pleasant. So, we blew up our boats and paddled out there! It was amazingly fun and a real good workout for my arms!
~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment