Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 5, 6 & 7!

Day 5: bird
Sebastian and I went "garage saleing" the other day and I found some awesome books to add to my collection! This bird is from one of the pages inside a children's book that I just adored. The pictures were so bright and the story was so neat! The book was Animal Serenade by Susan James Frye.

Day 6: you!
This is me. I am the animal lover, memory keeper, and future journalist. In my hand, I am holding my mouse, Mooey. Her name is Mooey because she has spots like a cow. I love my animals so much and I don't know what I would do without them!

Day 7: someone that inspires you
The picture above is of my Grandma and Papa. They both inspire me because of how generous, thoughtful and wonderful they are. Anyone who have ever met them, becomes their friend. Anyone who needs help, they try their best to assist. Anyone who just needs someone to talk to, people call them. They both work hard for what they want and one day when I am older, I hope Sebastian and I can be just like them! After 40 years of marriage they are still in love! You are both an inspiration!

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment