Monday, January 30, 2012

New Look for a New Year!

I have decided to create a new blog, obviously. I wanted a new look and I really like this one. I'm hoping that by creating this new one, I will be more willing to keep up with it, like a blogger is supposed to. (whether anyone is reading it or not) I have experienced many people asking me, "Why blog? Why bother? Why do you want your life all over the Internet?". For anyone wondering, here is my answer. To me, there are many reasons. 1)People who you know that live all over the place and whom you may not see all the time, can see what's up with your life once and a while. 2) I like reading other people's blogs, so why not make my own? 3) It can be therapeutic sometimes, when you might have a problem and someone posts a comment that might help you or brighten your day a little bit. That's why! Having a blog can be more than just those reasons, but I know those are my top 3!
So yes, here is the new blog!
Note: I am still trying to figure out the gadgets and things! :-/

1 comment: